WHAT IS A COOKIE?
A cookie is a small piece of data stored in a users web browser and sent in each request to a server. All modern devices like personal computers, tablets and mobile phones support cookies. Cookies contain a user identifier or data needed to be remembered that allows systems to provide better user experience on a website or application. Some website or application functionalities may strictly rely on cookies and without them certain functionalities may not be available.
To provide the best possible experience we are using cookies for:
- Remembering your preferences in our website and mobile application
- Understanding how you use our website and mobile application
- Showing you the most relevant content on our website
WHAT TYPES OF COOKIES DO WE USE?
- Functional. These cookies are used for storing information you have entered or choices that you made in our website to provide enhanced or more personal features. For example: remembering a language option you have previously selected
- Analytics & Performance. These cookies allow statistical analysis of website performance and collection of data about which pages are most frequently visited.
For example: information about your user journey between our pages helps us make our website work better.
- Third party cookies. When you use this website you may also be sent the following third party cookies, which may be used for the following purposes:
- Google Analytics cookies; these cookies record information about the pages you have viewed when accessing our website. You can read the Google Analytics Cookies Policy here
- Firebase Cookies; these cookies track your journey through our mobile app and gather information about your browser and operating system for analytical and support purposes. You can read the Firebase Cookies policy here.
Although this may have a negative impact upon the usability of our website or mobile application, most browsers will allow you to refuse to accept cookies. If you wish to do this you must change your browser settings. A ‘how-to’ for many common browsers can be viewed here.